The interactive space design project was created for a fashion design centre, by Lara Mezzapelle, founder and Creative Director of OpUp and Giacomo Deriu.
The interior interactive design focused mainly on the area dedicated to children.
The concept, developed around the theme of fashion design, has been implemented in its broadest sense, also considering the origin of the materials used in the textile industry.
The space is conceived to encourage creative experiences, games and cognitive discoveries in a context that can enchant, amuse and stimulate childhood’s imaginative capacity.
This space is where children’s imagination can run free, stimulate creative experiences, games and cognitive discoveries in a context that can enchant, amuse and prompt childhood’s imaginative capacity(opzione traduttrice)
The space consist of:
- Relaxation Area, with soft beanbags, clothes and accessories to dress up and play.
- The Mystery Room, equipped with boxes containing natural materials from which fabrics are derived, to be examined and discovered in a sensorial journey, with the help of technology.
- The Magical Shadow Tent, made by seven rainbow coloured sheets, under which you can admire the projection of themed fairy tales illustrated by animated shadows.
- The Silk Garden, where the long silk drapes hanging from the ceiling can be spun around and opened like coloured bell flowers, just by doing a simple twirl.
- The Talking Images painted on the walls: you merely have to touch them to hear their voice
- The Cloud Path: by climbing on two large trees you can take a walk on the clouds.
- The Digital Area, equipped with table touch, videowall combined with kinect, for interactive video games played in teams and the interactive panel of embroidery where strings of coloured fabric can be woven.
The project is concluded with a section dedicated to stores that employ interactive and immersive technologies.
Lara Mezzapelle e Giacomo Deriu